Table of Contents
The Singapore Flyer is a giant observation wheel that stands amidst the skyscrapers in the Singapore skyline, offering the most magnificent views of the city.
Scenic Spin and Location
- A ride on the Singapore Flyer takes you 165 meters above ground, or as high as 42 storeys.
- It is located in the heart of downtown Marina Bay, and it is Asia’s largest giant observation wheel.
Thrills and Capsule Ride
- The Singapore Flyer is high on thrills for tourists and locals alike.
- It has 28 fully air-conditioned glass capsules that take you on a 30-minute journey of stunning day and night scenes.
Iconic and Historical Sights
From the Singapore Flyer’s vantage point, you can feast your eyes on iconic and historical sights from Marina Bay to the Singapore River, including:
- Raffles Place
- Merlion Park
- Empress Place
- The Padang
Landmarks and Distant Views
You may be able to spot landmarks up to 45km away, like:
- Changi Airport
- Sentosa Island
- Parts of Malaysia and Indonesia
Getting to the Singapore Flyer by Public Transport
The Singapore Flyer is easily accessible by public transport. Here are some options:
- MRT: The nearest MRT station is the Promenade station on the Circle Line and Downtown Line. From the station, it is a 10-15 minute walk to the Singapore Flyer.
- Bus: You can take bus numbers 56, 75, 77, 97, 97e, 171, 195, 960, and NR8 to the Singapore Flyer. The nearest bus stop is the Singapore Flyer bus stop.
- River Ferry: You can take the Singapore River Cruise to the Singapore Flyer from various points along the Singapore River. (Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 measurements)
If you’re coming from the airport, you can take the MRT or taxi to get to the Singapore Flyer. The journey takes approximately 30 minutes by MRT and 20-25 minutes by taxi.
Singapore Flyer Ticket Information
Here’s everything you need to know about tickets for the Singapore Flyer:
Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule Tickets
2023 Price Update:
- Adult: S$40
- Child (ages 3-12): S$25
- Senior Citizen (ages 60 and above, only Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to purchase.): S$25
Premium Sky Dining
- E-SKY DINING BEEF (WESTERN MENU) – SGD 177.61
- E-SKY DINING LOBSTER (WESTERN MENU) – SGD 177.61
- E-SKY DINING FISH (ORIENTAL MENU) – SGD 177.61
- E-SKY DINING VEGETARIAN MENU – SGD 177.61
Singapore Sling Experience
- Singapore Sling Adult (Ages 13 and above, guest ages below 18 will be served mocktail.) – SGD 69.00
- Singapore Sling Child (Ages 3 -12.) – SGD 31.00
- Children under 3 years old ride for free.
- Tickets can be purchased online, at the Singapore Flyer ticket counter or Klook.
- The Singapore Flyer is wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Disclaimer: Our website is an affiliate partner of Klook, a leading online platform for booking travel experiences and activities. As an affiliate, we may earn a commission from bookings made through links on our website. However, our affiliation with Klook does not affect the price of the tickets or the user experience for our visitors. We only recommend products and services that we believe offer value to our audience, and our partnership with Klook is intended to provide our visitors with access to a trusted and reliable platform for booking travel experiences.
30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039803, Singapore
Daily, including Public Holidays, from 2pm – 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm).